60-Day Fit Guarantee
GH Armor Systems offers a 60-Day Fit Guarantee for custom-sized body armor.
- Vest must be returned to the factory within 60 days of original shipment. Contact your retailer immediately if you believe your vest does not fit properly.
- If greater than 60 days, alteration fees apply.
- All requests for alterations should be processed through the retailer from which you purchased your vest.
- Vests should not be returned directly by an agency or officer.
- Prior to laundering the carrier, remove the ballistic panels and secure all straps.
- The retailer must obtain a RGA number prior to shipment by calling GH Armor Systems Customer Service.
- The RGA number should be written on the outside of the box.
- A completed RGA form must be included with the vest. An incomplete form may lead to a processing delay and the vest may be returned unaltered.
- Vests may be returned for one alteration free of charge. If subsequent alterations are required, charges will apply.
- All vests submitted for alteration must be in new or laundered condition. Soiled items will be returned unaltered.
- The fit guarantee applies to custom-sized body armor and pertains to the original owner for whom the vest was measured. Alteration fees will apply in cases of transfer of ownership, regardless of the time since original shipment.
- The fit guarantee does not apply to vests ordered in stock sizes (Medium, Large, etc.) for which custom measurements are not provided.
A completed RGA form must accompany all return shipments. One form must be completed for each returned vest. The RGA Form may be downloaded from the Document Library.