The LiteX series provides superior protection and increased trauma performance with a focus on wearability, making it the workhorse of the GH line.
Special threat testing is available for select models and performed at NIJ certified independent test facilities. NIJ test protocol certifies models to specific performance standards, while special threat testing uses the same facilities and conditions to test popular rounds specific to regional threats.
- Certified to NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance
- Hybrid designs featuring Twaron and Goldflex
- LiteX II LX02 is special-threat tested against 9mm 127gr SXT +P+ RA9TA and 357 Sig 125gr GDHP
- LiteX IIIA LX02 is special-threat tested against 9mm 127gr SXT +P+, 357 Sig 125gr GDHP and 5.7x28mm FN SS197SR 40gr
- LiteX IIIA LX02 is compliant with DEA Protocol (2009) against 9mm 124gr FMJ, 9mm 127gr +P+ T-Series, .40 165gr S&W GDHP, as well as 2gr, 4gr, 16gr and 64gr RCC Fragment-Simulating Projectiles
- Available in male, structured female and non-structured female designs
- Exclusively patented ProTect™ internal ballistic desiccant for moisture management and durability of performance
- Ballistic suspension for proper panel alignment prevents sagging and curling
- Water-resistant panel cover with heat-sealed seams
- Compatible with Orion Concealable Carrier [OCC] and all GH External Carriers
- Made in USA