NIJ Standard-0101.06 is designed to do one thing – protect you against an ever-increasing range of threats. The GH LiteX series of vests provides superior protection, increased trauma performance and the extreme reliability and durability required by the rigorous new standard. It meets and exceeds all of the tougher benchmarks including higher shot velocities and quantities, shot placement, extended immersion and environmental testing and angle of incidence. The LiteX series is also special-threat tested against the 9mm 127gr SXT +P+, 357 Sig 125gr GDHP and 5.7x28mm FN SS197SR 40gr.
What does this mean to you? A comfortable, durable vest that protects like never before.
- Certified to NIJ Standard-0101.06
- Hybrid designs featuring Twaron and Goldflex for greater comfort and flexibility
- LiteX II LX02 is special-threat tested against 9mm 127gr SXT +P+ RA9TA and 357 Sig 125gr GDHP
- LiteX IIIA LX02 is special-threat tested against 9mm 127gr SXT +P+, 357 Sig 125gr GDHP and 5.7x28mm FN SS197SR 40gr
- Available in male, structured female and non-structured female designs
- GH’s exclusively patented ProTect™ internal ballistic desiccant system with increased moisture management for durability of performance
- Water-resistant ballistic panel cover with heat-sealed seams
- GH Standard Concealable Carrier [SCC] equipped
- Lightweight and durable polyester SCC features moisture wicking, stain-resistant inner mesh with anti-microbial performance
- SCC integrates front and rear 5x8”/8x10” dual trauma plate pockets (5x8” only for female) for enhanced protection capabilities
- Removable 6- and 4-point strap kit for multiple attachment configurations
- GH Standard Concealable Carrier [SCC] also features full-width adjustment, external panel load, ballistic suspension system and front & rear shirt tails